“Working For Carers”: our new projects
The working for Carers project supports unpaid carers to return to work, available to carers in London who have the right to work in the U.K and are not in employment.
Working for carers – Employment and training advice for unpaid carers aged 25 and over living in London.
· One-to-one advice and support
· Workshops and group sessions
· Employment, volunteering and training opportunities.
- Induction to Working for Carers Programme and Positivity – 10th August 2017 10-14.00
- CV writing and Cover Letter Workshop – 24th August 2017 10-14.00