Healthwatch Barnet helps local people get the best out of their health and social care services. Find out more
Healthwatch Barnet helps local people get the best out of their health and social care services. Barnet residents can contribute to the development of quality health and social care services in Barnet.
Their staff attend the Barnet Health and Wellbeing Board, Barnet Clinical Commissioning Group Board, hospital committee meetings and barnet Council events as well as volunteers who will support this information gathering.
Healthwatch Barnet can:
- be a strong, local citizen voice, making a difference to health and social care provision for the people of Barnet.
- provide ways for people’s experiences and views to be heard from all communities, including those that are seldom listened to.
- carry out excellent public engagement.
- gather and analyse meaningful and robust local data and evidence and to present to the people that make decisions about health and social care services.
- challenge service providers and commissioners so that the people in Barnet have timely and good quality information and advice.
- The funding for Healthwatch comes from the Department of Health to each local council. Barnet Council deliver the Healthwatch contract. Healthwatch Barnet staff are employed by Community Barnet.
Want to know about Healthwatch Barnet?
You can find out more on their website: http://www.healthwatchbarnet.co.uk/