Often, just having someone to talk to who understands the pressures of caring for loved ones can be a help. Participating in group activities such as coffee mornings, arts and crafts workshops, training and information sessions can provide a welcome change of scenery and lead to life-long friendships.
A wide range of group support activities are available through Barnet Carers Centre, including:
- Training & Support to assist your Caring duties including First Aid, Mental Health Awareness, Manual Handling and Mindfulness.
- Relaxation sessions including massages, meditation and Reiki.
- Employment, Training and Volunteering opportunities.
For details of our current group activities, please check out Events Calendar or contact the Centre on: 02083439698 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GP & HOSPITAL OUTREACH VOLUNTEERS WANTED
- Would you like to learn more about the welfare system? Check this out!
- Barnet Carers Centre is offering a full day First Aid Training course
- Dysphagia Awareness Training
- Barnet Carers Centre is one of the three charities selected for Asda’s Community Life programme “Chosen by you”