Exciting opportunity: could you represent carers on Barnet’s Involvement Board?
Barnet Council and Clinical Commissioning Group are looking for three resident representatives, to represent:
- Physical disability
These resident representatives will be members of the Involvement Board.
The Board is made up of resident representatives and senior managers in health and social care. The aim is to make sure that there is a strong user voice in how we shape and improve our services.
You must have direct experience of social care or health services in Barnet.
- The Board meets 4 times a year.
- You should feel comfortable speaking up for yourself or with support.
- You should have an interest in improving health and social care
- The Board will provide training and support for people to get involved.
- To apply, you will need to fill in an expression of interest form.
The deadline for applications is Monday 2 October.
Ready to get involved?
Please get in touch with Ella Goschalk on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8359 4712 for more details and the expression of interest form.
What other ways are there to get involved?
- You might not want to commit to being a resident representative. Instead, you can join the People Bank to get updates on different ways to get involved in improving health and social care.
- People Bank members can get involved as much or as little as they want. For example, throughout the year we run working groups on topics of health and social care to make a real difference.